Join us in April 2020!
Join us for an amazing adventure and a wealth of new experiences. You will view the ever-changing panoramas of some of the world’s greatest peaks, including Manaslu and the Annapurna’s.
(the expression of interest form is located at the bottom of the page, feel free to fill in your details and we will send the full itinerary of the trek and booking form).
Not only do you have the opportunity to experience the adventures of the Annapurna range, you also have the opportunity to experience the mighty Sun Koshi river!
This is not your average Himalayan trek there are MANY EXTRA’S!
Classic Annapurna Round Charity Trek
With our guide Extraordinaire: Ganesh Shrestha (Nature-Treks.com Himalayan)
19 Days trip with 16 Days moderate to strenuous TREK
We start this world-famous trek with a delightful drive to Syange via Besi Sahar. Throughout our walk, there are ever-changing panoramas of some of the world's greatest peaks, including Manaslu and the Annapurnas. Beyond the Tibetan Buddhist village of Manang, we cross the stamina-sapping Thorung La (5416m.) to enter the deep valley of the Kali Gandaki.
Here, a wealth of new experiences awaits us, including the colourful temples at Muktinath and the glorious dawn view of Dhaulagiri from Poon Hill above Ghorepani. Trekking out to Pokhara, you can choose to spend a night before traveling back to Kathmandu
Have a read of the itinerary below and join us in April 2020!
Day/Date Destination Elevation Duration
Day 1 8/04 Arrive Kathmandu, 1400m
briefing followed by Welcome Dinner
Day 2 9/04 In Kathmandu for half day guided heritage
sightseeing tour and last minute trip preparation
Day 3 10/04 Travel to Syange via Besi Sahar 850m 9-10 hrs.
Day 4 11/04 Trek to Tal 1750m 5-6 hrs.
Day 5 12/04 Trek to Danaque/Timang Besi 2175m 5-6 hrs.
Day 6 13/04 Trek to Chame 2700m 5-6 hrs.
Day 7 14/04 Trek to Pisang 3000m 6-7 hrs.
Day 8 15/04 Trek to Nawal 3500m 5- 6 hrs.
Day 9 16/04 Trek to Manang 3500m
Day 10 17/04 Acclimatization day at Manang with side tour
Day 11 18/04 Trek to Ledar 4200m 4-5 hrs.
Day 12 19/04 Trek Phedi 4600m 4-5 hrs.
Day 13 20/04 Trek over Thorung La 5416m
and on to Muktinath 3800m 9-10 hrs.
Day 14 21/04 Trek to Jomsom 1130m 5-7 hrs.
Day 15 22/04 Flight to Pokhara and connect flight to KTM
Day 16 23/04 Private vehicle to Sun Koshi Beach Camp, visit Shree Bhimsen School
Overnight Sunkoshi Beach Camp
Day 17 24/04 Embark on an adventure rafting experience on Sun Koshi
- travel back to Kathmandu in the afternoon
Day 18 25/04 Free Day in Kathmandu –
Option to attend the morning ANZAC ceremony at the Australian Embassy Kathmandu (Australian & New Zealand citizens only)
Day 19 26/04 Fly back to Australia or arrange to spend a few more days in Nepal (extra cost)
· Please note, that above itinerary is fixed, however can be customised according to the need or requirements, that is best for all the guests
· The walking duration is just a rough guide and vary according to the individual, how often one makes the scenic stops and also health condition
· All accommodations are on twin sharing with dormitory accommodation for couple of nights only during the trekking in the mountain.
· All transportations are on privately hired bus and local available jeep or bus specially on the trekking trail head, starting and ending point of the trek
COST twin share AU$ 3300/person (limited numbers available)
· An experienced English speaking guide/leader
· Porter service (one for two person)
· local Inns or Lodge along the trail
· Three meals a day in local lodges along the trail
· Boutique hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary
· All private or chartered transpiration as per itinerary
· Cost of nature conservation fee (ACA)
· TIMs card
· Welcome dinner in authentic Nepali restaurant, on arrival day in Kathmandu
· Day rafting trip in Sun Koshi river
· Tented accommodation in Sun Koshi Beach Camp after school visit
· Pokhara/Kathmandu flight (one way)
· Staffs food, accommodation, wages and insurance coverage
· Gov tax
Cost DOES NOT includes
· Your travel insurance
· Cost of personal nature
· Bottled drinks and beverages
· Cost incur due to any unforeseen events
· Emergency evacuation
· Personal first-aid kit
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu apart from one welcome dinner on arrival day
· International flights and visa for Nepal
· Tipping (advised to be collected before the trek by guide)
· Anything that is not mentioned in above included section