In 2015 we received not only monetary donations but many gifts (to be distributed in Nepal) from all over Australia. We were extremely lucky to have Singapore airlines give us extra luggage allowance for our trips to Nepal. This allowed us the opportunity to deliver some very generous gifts to very deserving people.
The list of donors is huge and I really hope I don't miss mentioning anyone:
- Day's For Girls Newcastle - 100 washable menstruation kits
- Sue Walsh - Day's For Girls Newcastle - 200 pairs of women's underpants - football jerseys
- Lynda Watters - Thornton NSW - soaps - Days For Girls kits
- Centre For Hope - Paintings from the children of Gilgandra Public School NSW - which were gifted to Umbrella Nepal and Gatlang school
- Tracy Simpson - Hope Remains Inc. Qld. - wonderful gift packages for girls and women which were distributed in Gatlang, Rasuwa
- Karen Hughes - Author - East Maitland NSW - copies of her book Kalika Magic
- Little Mel - East Maitland NSW - medical supplies, distributed to rural medical posts
- Ann Harding - Melbourne Vic. - donated 500 Hope Rises Nepal t-shirts
- Margaret O'Brien - Newcastle NSW - Jackets for Gatlang
Thank you to all and if I have missed anyone, please let me know.